Far Worse Things than Death...
- Count Dracula: "I shall do very little repairing. It reminds me of the broken battlements of my own castle in Transylvania."
- Lucy Westerna: "The abbey always reminds me of that old toast about "...lofty timbers/ The walls around are bare/ Echoing to our laughter/ As though the dead were there."
- Jonathan Harker: "Nice little medley."
- Lucy Westerna: "There's more, even nicer. "Pass a cup to the dead already,/ A glass to the next to die..."
- Mina Seward: "Oh, never mind the rest, dear."
- Count Dracula: "To die...to be really dead...that must be glorious."
- Mina Seward: "Why, Count Dracula!"
- Count Dracula: "There are far worse things awaiting man than death."